Friday, December 30, 2011

Factory, Courtyard, and Rooftop Gone?



 So I was playing Eliminate Pro, except this time for like 5 hours straight. I know, addictive. But I had noticed that I was getting the same old maps over and over again.

I played in Runoff, Onrail, and Lift the most. I occasionally got Bedlam. I for some reason never played in my 3 favorite maps: courtyard, factory, and rooftop. Is there a reason for this? I mean is this happening to you guys as well? Please comment.

I hope that if NGMOCO took these maps out, they eventually make new ones because honestly, outdoor maps are a lot more interesting to play in.

Also, I have been experiencing severe connection issues, in that as soon as the loading screen shows "Battle is about to Begin" it gets replaced with "connection lost". Any thought on this?

5 comments:

  1. this is due to the new ipod software iOS 5.0.1
    Eliminate works better with iOS 4.3.5 or lower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see....Thanks for the notification!

    But the thing is that I haven't updated to the 5.0 IOS yet so technically I shouldn't have a problem. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. then it must be the servers, this game is about 2 years old since eliminate has started off and ngmoco hasnt given any "GOOD" updates. its also why there arent that many players. including those who are frustrated with the hackers, and only two game modes. they should have at least one or two more such as capture the flag and team battle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea....hopefully they will make team deathmatch. xD

      Delete
  4. haha it'd be nice either 2-2 or 3-3 with a total of 20 kills or so and a possibility of a new weapon like, a lighting gun or flamethrower :D

    ReplyDelete